Our engineering projects range from a simple modification or improvement of a single system or product up to a complete integration such as a nose-to-tail interior reconfiguration.
Program driven, U.S. Technical’s engineering operations are headed by Program Managers who have total program responsibility and stay with the programs until they are completed. Most of our engineering projects include FAA certification, installation, and integration parts kits.
Following are a few of these projects:
– Integration engineering for the installation of in-flight phones, entertainment systems, live radio, and anti-ice systems.
– Complete nose-to-tail interior and cockpit reconfiguration for standardization.
– Interior modifications (monument reconfiguration, galley, lavatory, carpet/floor panel replacement, etc.)
– Integration engineering for the installation of HUD, GPS, ACARS, TCAS, assorted avionics systems and their associated antennas.
– Product design from inception to mass production/installation.
– Structural mounting provisions
– Discrete and complex wire and cable harnesses
– Aircraft wire harness routing and clamping
– Layout of passenger accommodations (LOPA)
– Emergency equipment
– Emergency escape path lighting configuration
– Carpet and flooring replacement
– Custom avionics and structures tooling
– Custom products
Combined with U.S. Technical program management, certification, technical publications, field team installations and integration parts kits, our Engineering Service provides our customer with a complete “turn-key” integration service.